Get my full 10 week Powerbuilding Program here: https://jeffnippard.com
What’s my new Powerbuilding System all about?
‣ my best strength & size program to date designed for intermediate-advanced lifters
‣ you have the option to select a 4x/week or 5-6x/week version
‣ an Excel spreadsheet for tracking your progress
‣ a Technique Handbook explaining exactly how to break through sticking points
‣ full 10 week program (plus a max test week) including exact warm up sets, working sets, RPE, %1RM, and coaching cues for every exercise!
‣ video demos from me for every exercise
‣ a huge list of exercise substitutions
‣ detailed explanations of the entire program, and much more!
The program alternates between Full Body weeks and Upper/Lower weeks, like this:
Week 1 – Full Body [More strength focused]
Week 2 – Upper/Lower [More hypertrophy focused]
Also, if you’re a bit limited on equipment at the moment, no worries. I first ran through the program in a garage gym with just a power rack, some dumbbells and a few bands. There are some cable/machine options included, but there is also a full list of exercise substitutions for every exercise in the program. If you run into any other questions/concerns my coaching support team will be available to help you out as well.
Learn more here: https://shop.jeffnippard.com/product/the-powerbuilding-system/
If you’re still in your first 1-2 years of lifting, I strongly recommend running my Fundamentals Program first: https://shop.jeffnippard.com/product/fundamentals-hypertrophy-program/
Help SUPPORT the channel by:
1. Trying one of my training programs: → http://www.jeffnippard.com/programs
2. Checking out what my sponsors have to offer:
▹ MASS (Monthly Research Review)
‣ Only $25/month (pre-paid yearly)
▹ PEScience Supplements
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save $$
▹ RISE Training Gear and Sportwear
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save 10%
After returning to Canada, I had to spend two weeks in mandatory quarantine because of COVID restrictions. In this video, I take you through a week of powerbuilding workouts on the full body week of my new program. I also take you through an arm workout (pump day) and show some new intensity techniques for biceps and triceps. I also discuss lifting belts, beltless training and how to modify certain exercises if training at home.
Warm Up Science Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E81GN-3A8XM
Neck Training Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gimeRpdqWQw
Bankrupt Beats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ToWK6xSyE
Follow me on social media:
INSTAGRAM ‣ http://instagram.com/jeffnippard
SNAPCHAT ‣ http://snapchat.com/add/jeffnippard
FACEBOOK ‣ http://facebook.com/jeffnippard
TWITTER ‣ http://twitter.com/jeffnippard
PODCAST ‣ The Jeff Nippard Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher
About me: I’m a Canadian natural pro bodybuilder and internationally-qualified powerlifter with a BSc in biochemistry/chemistry and a passion for science. I’ve been training for 14 years drug-free. I’m 5’5 and fluctuate between 160 lbs (lean) and 180 lbs (bulked).
Disclaimers: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or a medical professional. Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. Jeff Nippard will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.