Learn How To Do YOGA TRIANGLE POSE (UTTHITA TRIKONASANA) & Its Benefits.
Utthita Trikonasana (Extended Triangle Pose) is a standing pose. Utthita trikonasana pose focuses more on the thighs and has many health benefits to offer. The extended triangle pose helps to relieve stress and stretches and lengthens various parts of the body. Read on to find out more about the Extended Triangle Pose and its many benefits.
Benefit to Body Part :
1. This pose stimulates the abdominal organs.
2. It can help relieve backache, even in pregnancy.
3. It improves digestion.
4. It opens the shoulders and the chest.
5. It stretches the hips, groin and hamstrings.
6. It helps to relieve stress.
7. The legs are stretched from the ankle to the thigh.
8. The spine is stretched as well in this yoga exercise.
9. Apart from these specific benefits, it can also help prevent infertility, flat feet and osteoporosis.
Therapeutic Applications :
1. This is one of the best poses that you could use to reduce stress.
2. In women, it is helpful in reducing and treating the menopausal symptoms.
3. Anxiety can also be taken care of with regular practice of this pose.
4. Many people also practice this pose to treat neck pain.
5. Conditions like sciatica can also be successfully handled by practicing the extended triangle pose.
6. Regular and daily practice of the extended triangle pose is also very helpful in the treatment of osteoporosis.
Avoid the practice of this pose if you suffer from diarrhea, headaches or low blood pressure.
If you have been diagnosed with a heart condition, it is advisable to practice this pose against a wall.
Look straight ahead if you have neck problems and if you suffer from high blood pressure, turn your head downwards while practicing.
For more videos on Hatha Yoga subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/stylecrazetv
Video Rating: / 5
If you’re looking for yoga videos that will show you the perfect way for you to start your yoga journey then Kino MacGregor’s yoga channel is perfect for you! Whether you are new to yoga or an advanced yoga student you will find a full yoga library with all the yoga postures that you need to develop a complete yoga practice. Yoga is more than just a physical practice yoga is a lifestyle that includes living a peaceful life. Living the yoga lifestyle is about yoga practice, inner peace, yoga diet and being a good person on and off your yoga mat. Kino is a yoga teacher, author of three books, international teacher, writer, blogger, online yoga class teacher, IG yoga challenge host and much more. She co-founded Miami Life Center and Miami Yoga Magazine as well as produced six Ashtanga Yoga DVDs. Practice yoga, change your world one breath at a time. Kino believes that yoga is a vehicle for each student to experience the limitless potential of the human spirit. You don’t have to be strong or flexible to begin the yoga practice, all you need is an open heart and the inspiration to practice yoga. Unroll your mat and do the practice!
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/KinoYoga
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/KinoYoga
Blog – http://www.kinoyoga.com
Video Rating: / 5