Learn How To Lose Belly Fat 2 – 3 Inches Wthin 10 Days!
And You Can To Lose Weight 7 – 12 Pounds Within 7 Days.
CLICK HERE : http://FatLossInstantly.com
Learn How To Grow Taller 2 – 4 Inches Within 8 Weeks!
Already Proven Method To Increase Height Fast & Safe.
CLICK HERE : http://GrowTallerUltimate.com
Discover How To Increase Breast Size Fast & Safe in 5 Weeks.
Get Bigger Boobs (From A – C cup) Naturally Without Surgery.
CLICK HERE http://BreastEnlargementDIY.com
1. EXERCISES TO LOSE BELLY FAT FAST : Keep in mind that in order to lose belly fat, calories need to be burnt. Running, jogging, brisk walking, swimming, tennis, dancing, and cycling are great exercises for burning fat. Cardiovascular exercises provide oxygen to the body, and thereby help in burning calories. Plus, aerobic exercises also provide a boost to the metabolism. The ideal duration of your cardio workout should be 30 to 45 minutes, about three times a week, or more.
To get a flatter, more defined stomach, you need to concentrate on core exercises that tone and strengthen the abdominal muscles. However, you should not keep your hopes tagged with only these exercises. In order to see an overall effect, as in a flattened stomach and a strong, toned, and healthy body, you need to perform other fat-burning exercises as well. This way, you will teach your muscles to be able to lose the excess fat. The following stomach toning exercises are effective, simple, and don’t require any equipment.
1.1 Best Ab Workouts To Lose Belly Fat Fast.
(1) Exercises that Really Work
(2) Stationary Bicycle
(3) Stability Ball Crunches
(4) Vertical Leg Crunches
(5) The Plank Exercise
(6) Downward-facing Dog
(7) Boat Pose
(8) Reverse Crunches
Along with these exercises to lose belly fat, following a healthy diet which comprises food items low in fat and high in protein will help your body store less fat. It will increase your metabolism, thus helping you get rid of excess body fat. Do not forget to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday.
2. FOOD & DIET PLAN TO LOSE BELLY FAT : Lean meat, chicken, fish, eggs, fruits, beans, seeds, vegetables, low-fat milk, buttermilk, yogurt, flaxseed, whole grain products, olive oil, herbal tea, green tea, etc., are some of the healthy foods that you should include in your diet every day. You should opt for healthy, natural and homemade food rather than going for processed ones.
* Breakfast: Oatmeal, 3 egg whites and banana.
* Snack 1: Non-fat yogurt mixed nuts and berries.
* Lunch: Chicken breast and fish fillet with 2 cups greens and non fat dressing along with brown rice.
* Snack 2: 2 plain rice cakes with one teaspoon almond butter and chopped broccoli.
* Dinner: Fish fillet of cod or snapper steamed with 1 cup cooked mustard greens and spinach along with a potato.
* Dessert: Fruit salads without creams, but with milk and non-fat yogurt, protein drinks.